Students today are inundated with different voices telling them about their sexual health and how to have healthy relationships. They look to social media to answer some of these harder questions when dealing with commitment, sex, mental health, and communication.
At Obria Medical Clinics, our Optimal Health Educations allows them to have a safe environment to connect with a trained Coach to talk about their sexual health and relationships. Some of the topics we cover are:
- Effective communication
- Healthy ways to work through conflict
- Ways to make healthy decisions
- Safe and fun dating strategies
- Love and commitment
- Planning your future and creating a vision for your life
- Learning about yourself and others
- Navigating differences
- Understanding cultural influences
- Leadership and job readiness
- Optimal sexual health and fertility care
Connect with your local Obria Medical Clinic to talk to your students on the importance of knowing yourself and navigating through the relationships in your life.