Abortion Costs Info
The cost of abortion varies widely, is dependent on a variety of factors. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance.
- If you have health insurance, you may want to discuss with them to become clearer on what your insurance plan may or may not cover in terms of pregnancy abortion.
- If you don’t have health insurance, your out-of-pocket cost may be higher. Some government health insurance plans assist with pregnancy abortions, however, others do not.
- Variations between States and Clinics. The cost of abortions varies from state to state and clinic to clinic. It is important to gather all your information regarding cost prior to your abortion.
- Type of Abortion. There are two types of abortions – medical abortion (the abortion pill) and a surgical abortion. The abortion cost is dependent upon the type of abortion you desire.
- Pregnancy Term (Trimester). The farther along you are in your pregnancy, the higher the abortion cost.
The specific cost of an abortion depends on the type of abortion procedure and the size of the baby, which are based on gestational age. The abortion cost rises as pregnancy progresses. How much an abortion costs also varies by provider; abortion clinics and private practice abortionists typically offer lower costs than hospitals. Using national averages, a first-trimester abortion costs $300-$950. Second trimester cost of abortions is $1200-$2100 or more.
Some states may have abortion age restrictions or abortion waiting periods. If you’d like to know more about abortion laws in the state of California, contact us. Laws are changing rapidly from state to state and new legislation is being introduced regarding abortion options regularly. Our staff and medical professionals would be happy to inform you about current abortion laws and your pregnancy options.
Are you considering abortion? Are you unsure of your pregnancy options or abortion options? Here at Obria Medical Clinics we specialize in helping you through the process. Our onsite medical professionals will answer your questions in a caring and confidential way. We would be happy to serve you.
Appointment & Contact Info
445 N. Lake Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101
Abortion Costs Pasadena, CA: 91101
16147 E. Whittier Blvd., Whittier, CA 90603
Abortion Costs Whittier, CA: 90603
2817 North Wilmington Avenue, Compton, CA 90222
Abortion Costs Compton, CA: 90222